So I did this thing last year where I did a lot of cash commissions to raise some extra money to visit an old friend in October (It really helped seeing as I don't exactly make enough money to go on extra trips like this one, even worse now that I don't have a job). It worked out relatively well last year and I figured I would do the same thing again this year. Infinite spots are available, but be aware that I will do the commissions as I move down the list. First come first serve. So here's the type of commissions I'll be doing this time around.RULES/INSTRUCTIONS
1. Please do not rush me. I am also a full time student and I spend a fair amount of time at school. Plus, them midterms are coming up for my half semester classes. All I ask is that you wait at least a week before coming and asking about progress.
2. If there's anything about the drawing you don't like after I post it, please tell me. This is your money, I want you to like it.
3. If you see that you're name is on the top of the progress list and would like to see the progress I've already made, I will gladly show you. All you have to do is ask.
4. All commissions will be paid through paypal. Please note me with information regarding your commission (please be specific. If it involves drawing your character, please give picture references. If it involves super specific colors, please give a color swatch.). Paypal information will be given to you after I have agreed to do the commission.
5. I will not start the commission until I receive payment through paypal. I've been ripped off before so now everybody has to pay upfront thanks to that one guy.
6. Refunds are not available. Please be sure that you truly want to spend this money before paying for it. Paypal takes a small amount of money out every transfer you make to someone else. You wouldn't be getting the full amount of money back and then someone usually gets pissy and it's just a hassle. If you truly need a refund for important reasons, come talk to me. I can see what we can do.
7. About backgrounds: I will not be doing super intricate backgrounds (like scenery). I will only be doing simple ones (like bordered boxes or patterns such as polka dots).HUMAN/ANIME COMMISSIONSFull Body
Cost: $5Half Body
(I don't have that many examples of this. It's basically anything above the waistline.)
Cost: $1.50Character Clothing Designs
Cost: $2 per outfitCHIBI COMMISSIONSFull Body Chibi
Cost: $3Partial Chibi
Aikatsu Chibi (Only pose available. Background symbols are changeable. Ask about them)
Cost: $1.50Minimal Chibi
(Only pose available. Eye lights come in different shapes, ask me about current options for them)
Cost: $1.50COMMISSION QUEUE